photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I LOVE YOU TODAY!

Four years ago to this day I married my best friend!
I don't like to be to arrogant- but when it comes to my husband... No one compares!  I got the best ladies, so pack your bags and try another planet. :) 
I have a few lists of four below that touch a few reasons why I love this guy so much::::


Four reasons I need you:
1. To keep my head on straight
2. To help me hang pictures
3. To give me pitty hugs
4. To teach me to drive stick shift 
Four odd reasons I love you:
1. You smell like a Willink
2. Your unnaturally good at shooting a basketball from weird angles and making it
3. You tell me when to "hush"
4. You can make a dumb story, the funniest thing ever







Four special ways I love you:
1.You always drive
2.You always walk in front of me (unless we are late)
3.You serenade and play guitar for me before bed
4.You talk about "da little baby' and 'growing old' together


Four days my heart skipped a couple extra beats of love for you (this is a hard one):
Four main reasons I love you:
YOU LOVE LIFE!
YOUR MY BEST FRIEND!
YOU ARE THE BEST LEADER!
THE MOST WONDERFUL MAN EVER! 



No comments:

Post a Comment