photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Friday, February 22, 2013

Thankful for my foggy brain!


I want to apologize for not being 'around' lately.. my mind has been very foggy with everything going on.. But thankful for the fog because that means a lot is going on that NEEDS to be going on. If you want to know our plans check THIS PLAN out!!

Things I am thankful for this time of life:
*Selling a house is a lot easier then people crack it up to be;) JK - but really I am thankful for how easy it has been.

*Craigslist people are very interesting citizens.

*That I am a 'get rider'... Possessions are for pansies.

*A Husband who knows what to say when I need encouragement.

*Supportive friends and family! I didn't say happy:) but supportive.

*Last wedding cake for a while done this last weekend. 
*Pretend mom of 3 this last weekend! 

*Thankful for a 'getter done' spirit the last few days... my home is turning into a store:) 

*Wanna check out the sale? click HERE!

That's all for now, will catch up with you all soon!

9 comments:

  1. can't believe you made that cake! it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wedding cake is lovely! And cute family photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you have lots to do before you start the new adventure! And yes, I agree that wedding cake is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is amazing!! Do you have photos of other cakes you've done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches! I have a blast doing it on the side and trying out new things.. here is my web site if you wanna check out more - http://atasteofjoy.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  5. Yay to always being thankful for things. And for husbands who are always so encouraging ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the right attitude! I hope things have calmed down a bit for you but at least the hustle and bustle is positive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Husbands are great for encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have an amazing attitude, really smart and correct!

    ReplyDelete