photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

bro and sis

there was once a day we lived a block away.. then silly us moved away.. (now they have moved too but that's not the point).. we missed them... so they came to visit us!
we had many adventures...
oh yea and this is our video.. trust me... watch it. 
k hopefully I didn't loose your trust in me... we're weird...anyways!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 
ps. another mini giveaway soon! check out instagram to watch for it:)

9 comments:

  1. your photos and adventures always make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh--Just gorgeous!!! Looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like SO much fun! what a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh dear. that video is fantastic. you would be so much fun to hang out with, no doubt! :)
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video! The pictures! Everything is so pretty. Plus, ya'll seem like such a fun group to hang out with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is like one big adventure! I love coming here and living vicariously through you all :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete