photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

lifetime friends

My poor little blogging journal has really been slacking... even though our lives are still BLESSEDLY busy I haven't had a minute to sit down and journal all the joys.. ups and downs... and adventures. We have been in the middle of a move, a trip home, and our wonderful friends visiting! I will be back tracking and share more on whats going on late.. but for now lets talk about friends, eh?
Windy and I met babysitting and kinda never stop being friends:)
Once I let John marry her (hehe) they have been one of those couples we have always wished to live closer to... 
but somehow with most of the country between us at most times we still connect and man O man do I love these people.
They were blessed with a baby girl Riley May this last Christmas eve.  
Yes, I knew I was going to fall in love with her... 
I mean who can't right? But I didn't realize the extent my heart would melt for her.  
They have done (already in 7 months) a fabulous job of raising this darling girl... 
but it does help to have her little happy personality starting to shine through!  
Our long weekend was filled with adventure, relaxing and of course lots of giggling along with a baby:)
we are being tigers.. it's this whole thing...
Had to get some Prickly Ice Cream! 
Miss them already...
Stay Blessed

1 comment:

  1. Aw this looks like so much fun! Glad you all had such a good time! Friendships like these are so special. :)

    ReplyDelete