Saturday, March 7, 2015

growing

I'm not the real 'traditional' type.. 
and not real into showing off my largeness.. 
but my husband convinced me (most weeks) to get out and get a picture of baby girl's growth and I am glad he did. 
 We did the fruit size comparison for a bit.. 
but then it got to the point we couldn't even 
pronounce some of the fruits, so gave up on that:) 
It was an amazing adventure
 & God truly blessed us with this pregnancy.

After forty-one weeks and twenty-three hours of labor... 
 it was finally time to meet our girl!
Remy Danae Willink was brought into this world 
on 2.12.15.  She has changed our world forever.

6 comments:

  1. What a creative way to document your pregnancy and love the name! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I think I took ONE photo with youngest, one. She is my last--so I wish I would have taken more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remy is stinkin cute just like her mama was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe!! Such beautiful photos!! Congrats mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so incredibly creative and adorable! Thank you for documenting this and sharing it, and HUGE congrats on a healthy baby! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Your husband is a smart man. These are gorgeous photos!!! 15 and 30 are my favorite. And I love your little announcement. So cute!

    ReplyDelete