photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A beautiful bride deserves a beautiful shower!


So I have the blessing of being the "MOH" (Matron of Honor) in my friend's wedding this August!  She is going to be a stunning bride and I can't wait for all the exciting times ahead of her this summer.  I had the privilege of teaming up with one of her bridesmaids, Abby Whitenight, to pull a great wedding shower... well at least we hope so!
The Beautiful bride herself:::

Your invited!::::
The "Treat's * Sweets" table:

Abby did a fantastic tasty job on all the food & I had a little fun with the decor:::::

 The labels turned out really cool hanging above the food:::: 



Something fun I found was that you can personalize your Jones Soda bottles! This is going to be a habit around my party's I think!  Added a cute little picture of Anna & Micah and a personal message as well. They were a huge hit and a huge amount of fun::::





We had the guest type a little message for Anna to keep::::


Abby also had a great activity where we all got to give Anna some fun idea's for her honeymoon!  Susie ended up being the blessed winner with an adorable thermal water glass (as well as the bride).  Great job Abby!

Guests & Gifts!::::







We also had a wedding shower photo booth that made for more then a few laughs!:::: 





No comments:

Post a Comment