photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Monday, April 29, 2013

Adventure of a life time...



Take me away with you my love... on an adventure!!

Today we leave on our month long adventure! If you would like to follow us on (will try and update regularly) facebook click here! 
If you would like to here about our plan click here!

It may get quiet around here and this is why... I will do my best to update...
Have a blessed Month!!!

7 comments:

  1. I hope you have the BEST time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Will pray for a rewarding & safe journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh! have the bestest of times! much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a blast!!! can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an amazing trip!!! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, a month-long adventure!? i can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! have a blast. (p.s. i love that photo!)

    ReplyDelete