photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Monday, February 27, 2012

Party Time!


New beginnings and so much to come...


So it's time to share my life through a blog journal. I think this would be a perfect way to journal as much as possibly through words but mostly through photos. I am not a photographer, but I love to experiment! I have many different interests and so I though it would be great to write it all down in one place. Also want to stop cluttering my  http://atasteofjoy.blogspot.com/ blog and keep it catering related things.  So this is going to be a bit of everything else: Races...Crafts...Decor...Trips.... Kids...Parties... and any thing else I find along the way!

And were off:::

Here's a taste of the type a parties I like to put on! It always helps to have supportive awesome friends who are willing to try out my crazy new things.


The Birthday Hunk & The beautiful Host (his wife:)):::


MEGA JENGA FUN::::




PHOTO BOOTH FUN::::


The Birthday Hunks name was Doug... Hence... Hot Doug Bar::::









Doug- you've been a awesome friend to josh and I for years!  Thanks for all your support, encouragement and most of all putting up with my crazy ways!!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment