photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My heart will sing... no other name!

Last time playing cello at my home church (for a while at least)... It was a WONDERFUL time of worship. Our worship leader Dwight said such a true yet comical statement "That Holy Spirit is a chatter box."
All we have to do is listen.
I love that my husband worships with me... and I know this isn't whats important but he was lookin' gooooood!:)
If you want to hear the worship set here it is... I had the blessing of playing two of my favorite song of all time @21:30 & @25:30


This week I have no work! It's so weird but so great to get to see all the people I love before we leave.  Hope you are having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. such beautiful music to our Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could see you & Josh before you leave! Have a great week though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely music. You and your hubby make a great musical pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still can't get over the fact that you can play a cello! super cool!

    ReplyDelete