photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th

HAPPY HAPPY 4th WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

A few things I did for the fourth:
*Indulged in a traditional American fatty meal.
*Danced with a random citizen who asked to.
*Went to a parade with my niece and nephews. There was indeed a    "Miss Teen Manure Queen"
*Watched fireworks on the beach with some of the most important people in my life.

We timed to be in MI at the same time as my brother's family, which turned out to be so great to have time to see everyone... My niece and nephews are just plain adorable and full of sugar!  Spending time with my sis-in-laws is just so wonderful too.. ahh the blessings:)
ps. Watch for one last "Travel Europe" post... Paris is still to come!

14 comments:

  1. Could you all be any more gorgeous? What a great looking family you have. It sounds like you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling darling! lovin your hair in a braid! and thanks so much for the shirt and book! twain carries the book around everywhere:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cuute!
    did you redo your blog design? maybe? well it looks amazing :)
    glad to see you had an amazing fourth! <3

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did redo it a few weeks ago. Needed something fresh:) Thanks Marsa!

      Delete
  4. Seems like an awesome day. Can't wait for your Paris post. Thanks for sharing!

    Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that a random citizen asked you to dance, your photos are awesome and you definitely had a wonderful 4th! cant wait for your paris post, i haven't visited that city yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Sounds like you had an amazing weekend!

    Wheeee can't wait to read about Paris!!!! I want to go.. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly you take the BEST pictures! They are so full of life. Lately I've been focusing taking more pictures in motion as opposed to more posed photos and I just love capturing real life. Glad you could spend time with loved ones, looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this. looks like you had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What exactly does this Teen Manure Queen do? haha!!!

    What a wonderful 4th you had!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she waves.. throws tootsie rolls... and her little prince's pick up the pooh... it's interesting to say the least.

      Delete
  10. Oh my gosh...those jumping pictures are amaaaaazing!!! Looks like you had a fun and festive July 4th yourself friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. What's your instagram name?! I clicked on your icon up top, but it said page didn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Allison thank-you for letting me know! I think I fixed the glitch but would you mind trying again and letting me know?:)
    My name is caredw otherwise! YOUR A GEM!

    ReplyDelete