photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Friday, January 17, 2014

home (part one)

it's definitely not everyday you get to see your mom's faces completely stunned from a surprise visit home... what a wonderful memory this last week was... from seeing each of our amazingly awesome friends to spending some time holding my grandma's hand... I can't explain how loved I felt this last week.
 We took some time to see Lake Michigan though it almost gave us a bit of frost bite... it was a breathtaking experience.
these two, so darn darling...
this location.. where that boy first told me of his love for me 
(at that time there was no snow and an actual beach:)

16 comments:

  1. awww so happy you got to go home, even better it was a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me miss home so much. such a great memory to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!! So glad you got to go home!! How fun!! And I know your family must have been ecstatic!

    P.S. These photos are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I need to perfect my jumping skill set. What a sight that lake must be. So happy for you guys and your special trip home. There's nothing quite like family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your snowy Michigan pictures!!!! Ahhh so pretty! And super cute! And just makes me miss home and snow sooo much!
    -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are so cute!
    also, i feel for you. it looks Freezing.

    xo, Brikena
    www.jarofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful. I love the photos so much. Amazing. You're a beauty. Love it all.

    shauna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. you always have such fantastic photos and you weren't too far away from me either! :)
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great trip home!!! I love surprise visits! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pictures. looks like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your home is so beautiful! where is this???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank-you Kasey! We are from MI- it is beautiful as long as you can make it through the cold!

      Delete
  12. awww i bet your mama loved seeing you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are pure happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete