photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Friday, April 13, 2012

Fireplace Mantel

THE WILLINK HOME TOUR BEGINS!!!


Thought it was time to share some areas around my home!  I have been coming up with all kinds of ideas over this last year.  Poor J has to do his best to keep up- and gets to do all the hanging.  Let's just say one out of the two things I have hung around here fell.... and the other one J doesn't really trust... So lets start with a new favorite... My mantel!  After rearranging it a thousand times this last year I have finally reached what I wanted!  



What it took to make it cheap and make it work::::

Large picture frame wrapped with burlap- 
Old barn window for a buck- repainted
Candles from hobby lobby 70% off (wrapped a few with string)
Black vase- goodwill - from my wonderful Mother in law
Brown sticks from the dollar store
\"His eye is on the sparrow" bird- a great reminder and adorable gift from my Aunt Dine


This cute lil guy is actually from Wal-mart for 3 bucks::::




Finally- finished:::

2 comments: