photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Monday, August 17, 2015

h o m e {the people one}

We were blessed to have an entire week to visit home. Knowing where to start sharing is nearly impossible! So this post is all about the people; the family and friends in our lives who are so supportive and wonderful. I could go on and on about each person, the wonderful qualities they each possess and the important and unique place that each of them has in our lives, but instead I'm just going to say an overall thank-you.
I did slack in getting pictures of everyone we were able to see but I would love to share a few.Thank-you for a week of fun adventures, delicious food, comfortable homes and much laughter!

whew~ what a fun busy week! love to all!
STAY BLESSED!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics and great seeing you sis, your beautiful sweet little Rems and Josh to I guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete