photo pic1_zpsh9wldpcm.jpg  photo Pic2_zpsmb5oj8ze.jpg  photo pic3.png_zpse4ae7hxh.jpeg  photo pic4_zpsbcbmhoga.jpg

Monday, February 15, 2016

The one year old kinda Remy

ONE!
Our little baby is turning one... yup. blowing our mind.  
It's my Birthday, I can cry if I want to
ok, but that's really funny
baba, this real gold?
Time to show you my camera skills
ok so look pretty 

let me see what that picture looks like...                 ooooooooh yes that's a good one.
Happy Birthday lil' lady! You are the best thing ever.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is ONE! How is that even possible? Aiden isn't even supposed to be one yet. Well she is just darling and I'm swooning over that baby camera! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter just turned one! I had a major breakdown the week before.

    Your daughter is just so pretty X


    Http://realbabytalk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete